Strawb3rryCok3

Strawb3rryCok3

Thursday, January 21, 2010

19,20-01-2010 舅舅结婚日

my cousin san wake me up..but i am so lazy..so she let me sleep more haif an hour...11.30 she cal me again...cox v promise wan go shopping...actually i ard lazy 2 out..haha.b4 i bath i ask her can come my house nw..thn she fetch me go t.s ..t.s again..sien ..study thr shopping thr oso..oh my god..v go sing k first 4somethg go shopping awhile..cox she 5o'clock need go bck she house help she dad 2 take car ..i buy 2 belt n 1 shirt onli...she jux c a belt...so v stay at she house until 8somethg onli bck 2 my jiu jiu n my um they..reach thr ard is 10somethg me n cousin go bath..v gather 2 bath cox v need smoke gather..haha..11somethg my jiu jiu go kajang fetch my mum bck home...thn v go buy kfc n 1.00a.m ..v r jiu mu helping us make the hand nail n leg nail...thn drink beer until 4.30a.m onli sleep..v always drink beer always smoke wif my mum they..haha..20-01-10..11o'clock my mum wake me up ...she say need go buy shirt n shoes wor..v all gal n antie geng go shop awhile...4o'clock fast bck home..cox need 2 prepaid help them make up n do hair style le..the first sure i bath la cox i need help them..finish help them ard 6somethg..oh my god is me haven make up...so they go thr first thn me n my antie my mum..n bro 7somethg onli out..8.30 onli start ...wanna finish time me n cousin san go a room kira money n need pay ..thn take a some pic..my jiu jiu ard drunk so change my bro fetch us 2 bck..reach my mummy they 11somethg...reach home 12somethg ..too tired..still wan bath..
my jiu jiu n jiu mu..n they daughter..
me n mummy                     
me n san.                           
take at toilet                                  
      ji mui ever                    
全家福                                       
                                                      
kiss kiss...later my dear jealous..haha
me..jiu jiu..n san                    
jiu mu .. kimiyo..vicky           
after bck take de pic.............

No comments:

Post a Comment