Strawb3rryCok3

Strawb3rryCok3

Sunday, January 10, 2010

10-01-10

2day 12o'clock my baby coke wake me up..after he finish work come fetch me..around 12.30 he is reach my house..whn i go out my cousin so geh boh 2 ask me go out wif who r...haha..she is naughty sometime but cute oso de..after fetch me thn go zrann liew house 2 fetch she lou poh yiky chua...after tat v go eat..too boring...zrann liew say go cc play dota..reach cc sure go take a drink thn go up 2 start game..2.30 liketat my baby coke say need bck home take thg n change shirt cox he got thg need do..wait he finish he fetch me bck 2 cc n wif zrann liew go out awhile leave v 2 gal at thr..so bad...arond 4o'clock they come bck 2 start they dota...first round my baby lucky not good choose a bad hero so let zrann liew 2 win..second turn me join in la..but me wif my gor gor zrann liew same team vs baby coke..he so bad always teach me 2 kill my baby..haha..finally my babycoke oso wan kill me again..heng...so fast ard 6somethg..whn we go out suddenly rain..zrann so wei dai run 2 take car thn yiky take umbrealla 2 brg us go up the car...more funny is yiky finally go up the car but cant close the umbrella la..haha..the door oso close ard but the umbrella still open inside the car...oh my god...i so hungry so v go m'c 2 pick up go 5 ham dan n kah fei 2 cut hair...whn zrann liew cutting hair..me n baby coke so boring..so he help me 2 wash hair....seldom saw he so serious..haha...reach zrann liew house around 9 o'clock ..thn wait eric hoo fetch us 2 bck home...reach home 11.30p.m....tired

No comments:

Post a Comment